EIS / SEIS: Navigating traps for the unwary (webinar)
- Are you an entrepreneur or company founder seeking funding?
- Have you considered the benefits of the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) or Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) to attract private investment from individuals and business angels?
- Or are you a prospective EIS / SEIS investor?
If you answered YES to any of the above, this FREE webinar may be for you.
In this 45min webinar, Steve Livingston, Chartered Accountant and experienced tax advisor to fast growth companies walks participants through:
- An overview of the EIS / SEIS schemes
- Does my company qualify – common areas for concern?
- How to get advance assurance from HMRC and why its important?
- Common investor stumbling blocks
- Practical issues in structuring the investment to ensure it qualifies
- I’ve received the funding – now what?
- DIY – How wrong could this get,,,,,?
This seminar aims to provide entrepreneurs and company founders with an overview of the common stumbling blocks encountered in raising EIS / SEIS fundings so that they can maximise funding opportunities and help ensure that their investors’ tax position remains protected.
You will ideally already have an understanding of the basics of EIS / SEIS, although not essential.
To find out more about ip tax solutions visit our site: www.iptaxsolutions.co.uk