How to file an advance assurance application for SEIS / EIS with HMRC

If you want to seek advance assurance from HMRC that your company is a qualifying company for the purposes of raising funding under SEIS / EIS, how do you go about it?

In this short video we point you to the designated form that HMRC have set up for filing an SEIS / EIS advance assurance application – aka SEIS/EIS(AA)