You may be contemplating seeking a patent for your invention but you’re not quite sure where to start?
Here we share a real back-to-basics 101 session on patents with the friendly folk at Appleyard Lees – European Patent & Trademark Attorneys who answer frequently asked questions in relation to patents and patent strategies.
- what rights does a UK patent offer?
- what can typically be patented?
- when to patent an invention?
- strategies for patenting an invention
- common errors in approach to patenting an invention
- typical costs and approach
Note that this interview was recorded in early 2014 and has only just been published as there were some ‘technical issues’ with the recording