In this video tutorial we will walk you through exactly how to apply for advance assurance that your company is a qualifying company for the purposes of issuing shares under SEIS and / or EIS
Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a notepad – or fire up the online form in a separate tab in your browser and fill out your advance assurance application step by step alongside me!
You can download the example accompanying letter as a template here. Please ensure that you read through it carefully and amend all sections to fit your exact circumstances. More straightforward applications (e.g. newly incorporated companies) may not need this additional letter.
- BusinessN2K – lots of articles and tips
- BusinessN2K – Get Funded! – podcast
- IP Tax Solutions – if your facts are more complex and you need professional advice
- HMRC Overview of business investment schemes
- HMRC Venture Capital Manuals
- Finally, don’t forget that you can access our SEIS / EIS email course here.