SEIS/EIS: What forms do I need to file with HMRC?

Here we outline the reporting requirements to HMRC when you are raising funding and issuing shares under either the seed enterprise investment scheme (SEIS) or the enterprise investment scheme (EIS).

There are some forms that you need to fill out and file with the tax authorities otherwise your investors will be unable to claim the income tax and / or capital gains tax relief…..