10 tax tips for fast growth companies
The seminar is pitched at companies from startups through to more established companies as we walk them through the sorts of tax issues and opportunities they should consider as they seek to grow profitable companies.
We will be holding the event at Manchester Science Park (MSP) Innovation Centre in Salford and a key focus will be on cash preservation which is a key issue for growing companies – as cash is the lifeblood of every successful business.
The sorts of issues we will cover include:
- Pros and cons for founders in funding their companies via share subscription v loan
- How to attract business angel investors and take advantage of investment tax relief like EIS and the forthcoming Seed EIS
- Why paying key staff salaries and bonuses is expensive and a better more cost effective all-round solution
- How a potentially lucrative tax incentive might benefit your company and how HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) might even pay you for the privilege of claiming it!
- How to pay yourself tax efficiently
- Heads up on a new tax incentive that is on the horizon and could save your company £££s in tax if you get your ducks in a row now
- A simple way for start-ups to slash your employee wage bill
- How VAT could actually make you some money!
- How you could save a theoretical £1.8m if you are growing your business for sale in the near future
We will run through these points over lunch today and it would be great to see you there. The event is free. Yup, free.
Happy to run this event elsewhere or online vian a webinar if this is of interest.
- EIS Funding Catch (businessn2k.com)
- Tax relief boost for ‘armchair’ investors in small firms (telegraph.co.uk)
- Investing in Startups – For Entrepreneurs and Angel Investors (jamesbayley.com)