Here in this BusinessN2K podcast we cover (at a canter!) the key tax incentives that are available to support entrepreneurs in building businesses from startup through to exit including:
- What’s the best business vehicle – company, partnership or sole trader?
- Why Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) could hold the key to your success in fundraising?
- How to incentivise your employees tax efficently using an Enterprise Management Incentive share option scheme (EMI)?
- How you could receive a third of your investment cash back via the UK’s SME R&D tax credit scheme?
- How you could halve your corporation tax rate by electing into the Patent Box scheme?
- How you could bag a 10% CGT rate on exit or even sell up tax free?
We’ll no doubt cover each of the above UK Government tax incentives in a separate podcast edition for each – but if you would like to learn more about the SEIS and EIS tax incentives then you can access our dedictated Get Funded! podcast.